Evening and Night Shift Registered Nurses
and Certified Home Health Aides.
Our work environment offers flexibility for full-time and part-time per diem nurse and patient care staff.
The Karen Ann Quinlan Home for Hospice located in Fredon, NJ now has openings for Per Diem RNs, LPNs & CHHAs, evenings and night shifts. Weekends/holidays required.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 973-383-4739.
Full-time and Qualified Part-time Employees Receive:
- Competitive starting salary
- Twelve days paid vacation (in their first year)
- Ten days paid sick time
- Four paid personal days
- Paid holidays
- Medical Insurance (choice of coverage -two plans)
- Retirement Program
- Flex Spending Account option
- Optional Disability Insurance
- Paid Mileage
We are currently hiring registered nurses, hospice experience is preferred, licensed in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Part time and per diem hours are available. Weekends, holidays and on-call required. Please send your resume to email@example.com.
Certified Home Health Aides
Part time and per diem positions available to serve patients in Warren and Sussex Counties, New Jersey and Pike County, Pennsylvania. New Jersey Certified Home Health Aide license is required. Please fax resume to (973) 383-6889 or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Home Health Aide
Our Home Health Aides are certified which means that they have taken a course of study approved by the Health Care Finance Administration and qualify to apply for certification by the New Jersey Board of Nursing. All of our Home Health Aides have cleared criminal background checks and are supervised by registered nurses; who not only instruct them in their responsibilities, but make sure they are competent to perform the assigned tasks. There is a comprehensive list of things which, by law, an aide is not permitted to do. If you wish the aide to do something the nurse has not instructed him/her to do, please discuss your needs with your primary nurse.
Home Health Aides May:
- bathe the client and wash the clients hair
- assist the client with prescribed medications
- assist with oral hygiene
- assist with dressing
- assist client to bathroom or with the use of a bedpan/urinal
- assist with exercise program prescribed
- by the physician or therapist
- reinforce pre-existing dressings
- test urine for sugar and acetone *
- assist/supervise client with pre-poured
- clean and file client’s nails
- transfer the client (bed to chair, etc.)
- prepare meals for the client
- do light housekeeping and laundry for the patient
- do client shopping or run essential errands during work hours
- empty and clean urinary catheter collection bags as needed
- record fluid intake and output *
- assist with oxygen *
* as assigned by physician